BlackBridge has officially launched its newest ortho product, the level 3B Ortho Take. This new product provides image takes that have been bundle adjusted and orthorectified to fully cover an area of interest. This ready-to-use product offers users the ability to see more and do less by minimizing file handling and pre-processing work, which saves both time and money.
This area-based ortho product has been created in response to customer and partner requests for ortho products that cover large areas. As summarized by Product Manager Scott Douglass, “The 3B product augments and extends the usability of RapidEye orthorectified imagery. Our customer base has been asking for a larger ortho product and we strive to be as responsive as possible to their needs.
The highlights of the Ortho Take product are:
- Full swath image strips that seamlessly overlap
- Bundle-adjusted (if more than one is needed to cover an area of interest)
- Locational accuracy better than 15 m RMSE
- Simplified data management
- Reduced pre-processing work
- Ready to use for analysis
To find out more about the new Ortho Take please visit: