‘The Survey-machine - quick start, fast survey’
DutchWorkboats and Stema Systems are proud to introduce the ‘Survey-machine’ at Europort 2013!
This survey boat is in production once it is on location – it is a carefree money maker to her owners. Surveyors keep high standards of data quality and yet are able to keep ahead of dredging, deliver contract surveys in time, survey several projects in a day. The ‘Survey-machine’ provides the tools.
‘Survey-machine’ is not just a claim. This is a elaborate concept of a trailerable, fast, and comfortable survey boat, with built-in and calibrated high-end survey tools. Surveyors save a lot of work on mounting and calibrating survey gear and on the time needed for reaching the project location and the surveying itself.
Customer benefits of the Fast Survey boat 7.50 by DutchWorkboats:
- Turbulence free water flow around her two moon-pools, allowing multi-beam survey speeds up to 30km/h!
- 2700 kg including survey equipment. Extensive operational scope on a standard road trailer or as survey support vessel on a dredger.
- Fast mob/demob survey or crew change vessel, with a max speed of 45km/h.
- Spacious and comfortable cabin, with lots of workspace for 2-3 crew, suspension seats, autopilot, air conditioning and heater.
- Well designed mounts for survey equipment and minimal requirement for alignments.
Customer benefits of survey equipment by Stema Systems:
- Flawless integration of a wide choice of hydrographic sensors from renowned suppliers (R2Sonic, Ixblue, Oxts, AML, Valeport, Teledyne Odom, Stema Systems).
- Complete installation, calibration and training.
- Delivery of a turn-key survey vessel, ready to survey.
- Gives operators the typical ‘Plug & Play’ feel, allowing them to only take care of collecting and processing data.
- Permanently placed sensors minimize misalignment, recalibration and required experience of the on-board surveyor.
- Single person operation very well possible.
Please visit DutchWorkboats/Stema Systems at booth 7015 at Europort 2013. We will be happy to tell you all about the Survey-machine!
DutchWorkboats, founded 2012, designs and builds workboats up to 12 meters in aluminium and HDPE, specializing in medium to high speed vessels for specific deployments. Her design and engineering processes aim to bring your requirements efficiently together into price effective solutions, generating the best Price/Quality-ratio available.
or follow on: www.facebook.com/dutchworkboats1
Stema Systems B.V.