SPAR Point Group announced the appointment of 10 members to the International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) 2014 Advisory Board. “We are thrilled to have such knowledgeable and experienced LiDAR professionals on our Advisory Board,” said Lisa Murray, SPAR Point Group Director. “We will work closely with them on programming and session development, including abstract vetting and approval.” ILMF will take place February 17-19, 2014 in Denver, Colorado, USA.
The International LiDAR Mapping Forum 2014 Advisory Board members are:
- Tim Blak, General Manager, Tulloch Mapping Solutions
- Bill Emison, Senior Account Manager, GeoSpatial Solutions/Merrick & Company
- Doug Flint, Business Development Executive, Flint Associates
- Brent Gelhar, Technology Commercialization Consultant, Gelhar & Associates
- Layton Hobbs, Vice President, Woolpert
- Lewis Graham, President/CTO, GeoCue Group
- Alastair MacDonald, Managing Director, TMS International Ltd
- Dave Maune, Senior Remote Sensing Project Manager
- Mike Renslow, Photogrammetrist/Owner, ASPRS
- Charles Toth, Senior Research Scientist, Ohio State University
“Our advisory members are driving innovation in airborne, terrestrial and bathymetric LiDAR,” “They are uniquely qualified to help us design and shape the conference program because they understand first-hand the needs, challenges and wishes of users.” said Ms. Murray.
The technical conference papers at ILMF feature market leading expert speakers covering innovation and significant step changes in the market and an ever widening range of applications for a rapidly growing community of end users of mapping data. The supporting exhibition features more than 60 top hardware and software technology manufacturers and service providers showcasing the latest systems and applications.
International LiDAR Mapping Forum