Makai Ocean Engineering, Inc. has released a full-featured version of its Makai Voyager geospatial visualization software at http://voyager.makai.com
. Version 1.2 enables users to import and visualize their own scientific and GIS data.
This release represents a leap forward in advanced volumetric data visualization and analysis.
Makai Voyager enables users to import, fuse, view, and analyze large earth, ocean, and atmosphere scientific data as it is collected or simulated in a global geo-referenced GIS platform. The key differentiator of Makai Voyager is its level-of-detail (LOD) technology that enables users to stream ‘big data’ rapidly over a network or the web.
Features in Version 1.2:
- Preprocessing LiDAR, GIS, & volumetric data from common formats into streamable files;
- Volume rendering graphics for large 4D (3D + time) data;
- Analysis tools & customizable graphs;
- WMS and other streamable formats;
- Download the full-featured 30-day trial version of Makai Voyager today! Individual or group licenses are available on Windows (32- and 64-bit), Linux, and Mac OS X.
Makai Ocean Engineering, Inc.