Enterprise, Field, and Office updates – v1.2
The Topcon Group announces updates to the MAGNET suite of productivity software products through new versions of MAGNET Field and MAGNET Office – v1.2.
MAGNET Enterprise is a cloud service that connects the Field and Office products and provides a web-based interface to company data. MAGNET Field is software that runs on field controllers and onboard total stations, and MAGNET Office is a stand-alone office software for processing and modeling. MAGNET makes it possible for real-time collaboration between project manager, field crews, office personnel, engineers, or consultants.
Updates to MAGNET Enterprise include:
- Launched MAGNET Relay mobile base RTK broadcasting service (subscription required).
- Added tool tips for key icons and buttons.
- Multiple improvements to Asset Manager.
Updates to MAGNET Field include:
- Quick codes.
- Text from AutoCAD DWG files is now an option to import for viewing on the map.
- Now users can export GPS and TS raw data to user-defined formats using the new custom export formatter.
- 3D Viewer.
- SiteLink 3D connections now supported.
- Simulation now available in all routines.
- More Calculate (COGO) routines.
- View options in map for Background Drawings and Surfaces.
Updates to MAGNET Office include:
- Tools - Import DWG for 64 Bit Systems now supported.
- Tools - Processing option to Assist Import from Internet has been added.
- Topo - Added an option to create points at tick intersections from AutoCAD® drawings.
- Topo - Added annotations settings for 2 point arcs.
- Site - Added new option to create vectors from PDF files. Supports PDF files containing vectors and raster data.
- Site - Added option to Trace PDF vector data.
- Site - Added option to Trace Raster data.
- Site - Added option to Elevate polylines during PDF trace.
- Site - Added option to Scale PDF data.
- Site - Added SiteLink 3D interface and support.
More information on MAGNET is available at www.magnet-tour.com and www.magnet-enterprise.com
The Topcon Group