The Leica CS25 GNSS Tablet Computer packs full GNSS functionality into an ergonomic and portable device with a large screen, making it the industry’s most powerful GNSS/GIS handheld. The CS25 GNSS doesn’t require a backpack or a pole mount, or any additional batteries. A compact L1/L2 antenna is attached on the CS25 GNSS. For high accuracy data collection, it can connect with an external GNSS Antenna mounted on a pole.
The rugged Leica CS25 GNSS integrates an upgradable GNSS board and an attachable Helix Antenna. The new handheld rover is designed to uniquely combine the power of high-accuracy GNSS with the benefit of a large screen tablet and the Windows 7 environment. With its large 7-inch display, the Leica CS25 GNSS is designed to make it easy to read and operate, even in brightest sunlight. The CS25 GNSS provides accurate and reliable results to deliver higher productivity for field crews.
Senior Product Manager Johannes Hotz comments, “Our customers can scale the CS25 GNSS to fit any accuracy needs, by offering a range of options, including meter, sub-meter or sub-decimeter accuracy all through a simple license model. They can also connect an external antenna to the CS25 GNSS to achieve cm accuracy. This flexibility, combined with the choice of Leica Zeno Field, Leica MobileMatriX or 3rd party partner software, offers versatile solutions to provide the right fit for any GIS data collection job.”
The direct integration of GNSS into a tablet computer gives users full flexibility for efficient field data capture and benefits including:
Designed for Efficient Field Work
- Tablet computer, GNSS, and modem in one device that is light enough to carry in one hand
- Large screen tablet with integrated GNSS RTK receiver, no backpack or pole required
- One single charging unit for batteries, tablet computer and GNSS receiver
- No external mobile phones are required to receive RTK corrections
- User upgradable accuracy levels
- Differential GNSS (GPS and optionally GLONASS) : 50 cm accuracy
- L1/L2 GNSS (GPS and optionally GLONASS) extension: <10 cm accuracy, with external antenna up to cm-accuracy
- DGNSS, Real-time or post-processed GIS workflows, fully integrated into ArcGISTM from Esri
- Open support of 3rd party software applications via Leica Zeno Connect
- Reliable components that have been engineered to operate in the most demanding work environments
The CS25 GNSS provides an all-day battery life and IP65 rating, to ensure reliable operation, even after continued work in extreme environments with continuous exposure to water and dust. It is designed to be easily held in one hand and provides the largest GNSS data collection screen on the market.
Johannes Hotz states ”shortly after the release of the entry-level GPS handheld Zeno 5 and the GG03 SmartAntenna, the CS25 GNSS is another unique product making the Zeno GIS series the most versatile product basket available for the GIS data collection”.
For detailed information about the Leica Zeno GIS series, please visit: