- Editor's Desk: Use H, Not Z
- Feature: A New Datum
Finally: the rationale for a new geometric geodetic reference frame to replace the North American Datum of 1983.
- Feature: Long Shot
An experienced tunnel surveyor takes on New York City’s East Side Access, the country’s biggest and most complex tunnel project.
- Feature: Making Lewis and Clark Proud
Talk about a full arsenal of tools: this 80-year-old company provided all their services (plus an outside team of divers) to begin rehabilitating and replacing the Lewis and Clark Viaduct bridges in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Around the Globe: Ramparts and Moats
Geomatics technologies applied to the study of historical fortifications in north-eastern Ukraine
- Gigglebytes: I May Be Old, but at Least I'm Not Accurate
- Busness Leader: SURV-KAP Celebrates More than 40 Years
- Web Waypoints: Maps as Database Reports
- LTE: Letters to the Editor