- Aerial Perspective: Cautiously Optimistic
- Feature: Mapping the Damage from Superstorm Sandy
In the wake of the devastation wreaked along the East Coast by Superstorm Sandy, government agencies and private companies partnered to quickly and efficiently collect and analyze aerial data for emergency responders, relief and reconstruction workers, and the public in need.
- Feature: The Next Generation of UAVs
The future of unmanned aerial vehicles for the geospatial profession looks to include bigger platforms for better sensors.
- Feature: Ensuring Quality
North Carolina raises the bar for orthoimage accuracy in a statewide project.
- Feature: Is It Legal?
Lidar, Helicopters, and the FAA
- Feature: Proposed Geospatial User Fee
A user’s fee could provide sustained funding for national geospatial data, but how?
- AeroMetric, Inc.
- Cardinal Systems
- DAT/EM Systems International
- Dynamic Aviation
- GeoCue Corporation
- Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc.
- Lead'Air, Inc.
- Leica Geosystems
- Merrick & Company
- Microsoft Ultracam Product Group
- Midwest Aerial Photography
- Optech Incorporated
- Phase One
- Riegl USA
- Surdex Corporation
- Valley Air Photos
- VisionMap LLC
- Wilson & Company