- Editor's Desk: INTERGEO = Our Future
- Feature: Corridor Projections Solved
The scale and projection dilemma for long project corridors is addressed by an academic-private partnership from the UK.
- Feature: Machines, Models, and Mobile Data
Three case studies highlight the time and cost savings of machine control, intelligent milling, 3D site modeling, and multi-site connectivity.
- Feature: Riding the Rails with Mobile Scanning
Surveyors in North Carolina needed to collect data on rail centerlines and corridor boundaries on 317 miles of track that’s 150 years old. Mobile scanning met their needs safely and efficiently, and its resulting data will help support future monumentation.
- Around the Globe: Land Administration in Cambodia
- Business Angle: Cloud Computing - Part 2
- The Politcal Surveyor: Entering the International Market