- Aerial Perspective: Privacy & UAS
- Feature: Lidar Reveals Hidden Angkor Ruins
An aerial lidar survey provides archaeologists with new insight to help uncover the secrets of Angkor’s ancient civilization in Cambodia.
- Feature: Aerial Mapping in Paradise
Inclement and unpredictable weather greatly delays a much-needed aerial survey of Bermuda, but the practice proves worthwhile for the surveyors and the project
- Feature: Seemless Transition
Southern Resources Mapping Corp. (SRMC) has provided aerial photography and derived digital terrain models of the Red Hills Mine in Mississippi since 2003. Since then, they have expanded aerial mapping into every phase of coal mining by upgrading to digital imaging.
- Feature: Flight School
Taking a Surveying UAS for a Spin
- Feature: Is It Legal?
Can we lease our aircraft with pilot to another company so that they can use their sensor and/or operator to perform an aerial survey mission? Below is a review of the FAA legal interpretations concerning aerial work operations.
- Aerial Data Service, Inc.
- Aerial Services, Inc.
- AeroMetric, Inc.
- Blue Skies Consulting
- Cardinal Systems
- GeoCue Corporation
- Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc.
- Leica Geosystems
- Microsoft UltraCam Product Group
- Midwest Aerial Photography
- Optech Incorporated
- Phase One Industrial
- RIEGL USA
- SimActive, Inc.
- Surdex Corporation
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- Valley Air Photos
- Wilson & Company