- Feature: Monitoring on a Massive Scale
A 105-year-old construction-services company tackles one of the largest U.S. construction projects of its kind, using cutting-edge automated structural monitoring.
- Feature: Scanning D.C Post-9/11
In part two of our “Remembering 9/11” series, the author recounts his experiences scanning the U.S. Capitol and Pentagon immediately after the 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Feature: Gone in a Flash
Surveyors in south Florida face a rash of equipment thefts and robberies that started in 2002 and continually plague them today.
- Editor's Desk: Where Were We? by TJ Frazier, LS
- Hardware Review: Topcon GLS-1500 Laser Scanner by TJ Frazier, LS
- Harnessing GIS: RIP ArcView! Long Live ArcGIS for Desktop Basic!
- Surveying the Capitol: The Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011 Provides Opportunity for Input by Laurence Socci
- Guest Editorial: Land Surveying: The Lost Profession
- Business Leader: Denny Welch
Senior Vice President for Survey for Topcon and Sokkia
- Rules of the Game: Implied Easements by Knud Hermansen, LS, PhD, PE, Esq. and A. Richard Vannozzi
Part 1: Deed Reference to a Subdivision Plat
- 3D Scanning: Terminology: by Geoff Jacobs
"Scanning" or "Hi-Def"?
- Web Extra: Conference Recap by Jeff Salmon, Editor
FOSS4G 2011, Denver Colorado
- LTE: Letters to the Editor