- Feature: Remembering 9/11
A laser scanning expert was called to the twin towers wreckage the day after the planes hit to help determine the extent of the debris above and below ground.
- Feature: WTC Underground by Neil Sandler
The new World Trade Center transportation hub is being built underground, requiring extraordinary surveying for the massive project that will dwarf Grand Central Station.
- Feature: Brazil's Surveying Growth
From meeting the requirements of a recent geo-referencing law to planning for the upcoming Olympic games, business is brisk in Brazil, and the demand for surveyors is rising.
- Feature: Surveying a World of Hope
A U.S. surveyor volunteers his time and skills to help design a hospital in Kenya for EMI.
- Editor's Desk: Then & Now by TJ Frazier, LS
- Software Review: Trimble Business Center
- Picks and Clicks: Understanding Field to Finish by Jennifer DiBona
- Northern Lights: Opportunities in Forensic Mapping
- Conference Recap: Inaugural ACSM Conference/Esri Survey Summit by Neil Sandler
- The Next Generation: An Optimistic Graduate? Yes!
- LTE: Letters to the Editor