- Editor's Desk: Dichotomy by TJ Frazier, LS
- Feature: Protecting America's Heritage
From the deserts of New Mexico to flooded Lake Pontchartrain, archeological surveyors work to document valued American history.
- Feature: Improving the Grade
GNSS helps contractors grade and excavate the construction site for a high-tech high school.
- Feature: Museum Quality
The National Museum of Surveying honors surveying’s roots and seeks to secure its future.
- Northern Lights: GNSS Machine Control
Surveyor’s Friend or Foe?
- Conference Recap: International Lidar Mapping Forum by Jim Crabtree, PLS, CP
- History Corner: More Washington Anomalies?
- Picks and Clicks: LandXML Data by Jennifer DiBona
- Intersect: Teaching Old Methods by Janet Jackson, GISP and Randy Rambeau, Sr., PLS
With the advancements of technology during the past two decades, at what point should we no longer teach the old methods of surveying?
- Surveying the Capitol: A Tale of Two Tax Provisions by Laurence Socci
- LTE: Letters to the Editor
- Cartoon: Out of Plumb by Chase Perryman