- Editor's Desk: Let's Keep It Mundane by Tom Gibson, PE
- Letters to the Editor
- Feature: No Human Required
Early tests by NOAA demonstrate that autonomous underwater vehicles can play an important role surveying damage in waters hit by storms.
- Feature: Shoring Up Levees
After the devastation of Hurricane Katrina, the National Levee Database survey project has surveyors measuring miles of levees and floodwalls throughout the country.
- Feature: Not Just For Architects Anymore
As building information modeling sees increasing attention, it becomes clear that surveyors can play an important role in it. An introduction to this growing area shows how.
- Intersect: Project Management by Janet Jackson, GISP and Randy Rambeau, Sr., PLS
Will polishing your project management skills affect the bottom line and client satisfaction?
- Conference Recap: 22nd Surveying and Mapping Educators Conference by Robert J. Schultz, PE, PLS
- Surveying the Capitol: FEMA's Risk MAP Program Revisited by Laurence Socci
- Aerial Perspective: Canada's National Imagery Project
How Canada is orthorectifying 5,000 SPOT 4/5 images quickly, accurately, and automatically.
- 3D Scanning: Laser Scanner Versatility Factors, Part I by Geoff Jacobs
- Gigglebytes: Day of the Blitzkrieg by Thomas LaCorte, PSM