- Editor's Desk: A New Magazine
- Feature: National Surveyors Week 2014
Collaboration among Pennsylvania surveyors exemplifies the spirit of the National Height Modernization campaign.
- Feature: UAS and the FAA
What exactly is the current legal state of using UAS in the United States for surveyors versus hobbyists? What’s the big deal about the National Airspace System? What should surveyors do to prepare to use UAS?
- Feature: UAS Applied
Surveyors provide a topographical survey of a harbor in Ireland with a UAS, thus avoiding significant disruption (and risk) that would have been created by a conventional survey.
- Feature: Preparing to Fly
An industry insider provides an overview of the advantages of using UAS for surveying as well as common misconceptions, plus preparation steps for surveyors and firms.
- Education in Surveying: Improving the Geospatial Learning Experience: GeoLearn
- Where Theory Meets Practice: Geodetic Observations - Part 2
- Business Angle: Where Have All the Mentors Gone?
- LTE: Letters to the Editor