Trimble 12V system 

Name Message
HLAsurvey1

Topic  Trimble 12V system       Flag »  Reply »
My company and I are looking into replacing the battery pack on our Trimble 5600 series Robotic station.

The cost of 4 replacement Trimble Batteries, however, is a little expensive at around $150 per battery (part #572204270)

Now, I've seen several people using CAR/MOTORCYCLE batteries to power their Robot and have even seen that Trimble has a cable (part #73836001) they make for this use.

My problem is I can't seem to find any information on the matter, positive or negative, on the procedures used in using this sort of battery set up.

If anyone has any information on the subject I'd really appreciate it since it could save our company a lot of money in the long run.
  Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 6:06:24 AM
Arafat

Reply  Re: Trimble 12V system Flag »  Reply »
Hello i'm from Portugal (sorry my bad english) i use those baterrys (cars, motocycle) and thats pretty fine cause it still charge by a long time (working constantly 12h day) and i only recharge in the end of week, since i use never had the classic problem of "low baterry station", the only bad point is the weight of that baterry but good points win. Exist one cable original and the macgeyver way, an adptation of the original cabel to the pieces that conect with bat.
  Friday, June 22, 2012 at 7:48:07 AM
sumnow

so how is it going nowHLAsurvey1? Have you used what Arafat tried? I hope we can hear update from .t Thank you so much.
  Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 1:45:53 AM
Neeraj

You are right.
Get 100Gb free space with surdoc tru privacy security policy
http://www.surdoc.com

Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:00:08 PM

» Reply to Trimble 12V system Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.

Website design and hosting provided by 270net Technologies in Frederick, Maryland.