Trimble Business Centre export to .mif file 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Trimble Business Centre export to .mif file

Name Message
BW_EMM

Topic  Trimble Business Centre export to .mif file       Flag »  Reply »
Hi,

I am currently working with a Trimble TSC3 and the new Trimble Business Centre Software.

TSC3 allows photos to be taken at gps'd points, which works very well with the type of surveying I'm doing at the minute.

The Trimble Business Centre differs to the older Trimble Geomatics office which I previously used.

In TGO, you could export as a .mif file and take into other programs such as Mapinfo and Strumap.

However in Trimble Business Centre, there is no option to export as a .mif file.

I've reverted to exporting from TBC as a .dc file and importing into TGO, and re-exporting as a .mif file (defeating the purpose of TBC!)

When I use an attribute library with photos (.fxl file)in the new TSC3 logger and take across to TGO, I lose all my attributes.

Has anyone any idea how to take from Trimble Business Centre into Mapinfo as a .mif?

Thanks
  Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 11:23:47 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Trimble Business Centre export to .mif file

» Reply to Trimble Business Centre export to .mif file Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.

Website design and hosting provided by 270net Technologies in Frederick, Maryland.