Trimble Business Center 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Trimble Business Center

Name Message
Ken Joyce

Topic  Trimble Business Center       Flag »  Reply »
Professional Surveyor Community,

Please allow me to introduce myself as the product manager for Trimble Business Center (TBC) desktop surveying software.  TBC is a robust and growing application for editing, processing, and adjusting survey data from all of Trimble's survey instruments.  For current users and anybody interested in learning more about the capabilities of TBC, I invite you view our many videos on YouTube or 'Like us on Facebook:

YouTube:  http://fb.trmb.co/TBCyoutube

Facebook: http://fb.trmb.co/TBCsw

Thank you!  

Ken Joyce
Trimble Navigation
  Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 1:49:02 PM
BW_EMM

Reply  Re: Trimble Business Center Flag »  Reply »
Ken, will there be any patches coming out to allow exports to Mapinfo and AutoCad Files with Atributes as per the older Trimble Geomatics Office?
  Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 7:04:09 AM
userX

Reply  Re: Trimble Business Center Flag »  Reply »
greetings :)

I need to process large quantities of base line simultaneously.After TBC executes the baseline processing, there are a large number ofbaselines which are still in float. For processing these base lines, i need toclean the data for each line physically to bring them from float to fixed. Todo this, I look at the Residuals graph generated by the baseline report and usethe session editor to clear the areas where the data look abrupt or too farfrom the mean ( a likely cause for the baseline to be in float). After a coupleof hits and trials I am manage to bring the baseline into float.

My query is: Is there a way to filter out the bad patches ofdata from the session editor automatically?

regards

Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 7:55:55 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Trimble Business Center

» Reply to Trimble Business Center Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.

Website design and hosting provided by 270net Technologies in Frederick, Maryland.