ION Pacific PNT Conference 2013 Program and Registration Now Available On-line
Registration is now open for the Institute of Navigation (ION) Pacific PNT 2013 to be held April 22-25, 2013 at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, Honolulu, Hawaii. Register for at www.ion.org/pnt.
Pacific PNT - where East Meets West in the Global Cooperative Development of Positioning, Navigation and Timing Technology - brings together policy and technical leaders from Japan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Australia, USA and more for policy updates, program status and technical exchange.
This year’s theme, Global Cooperative Interoperability, will frame the technical program. Leaders representing academia, government, industry and the scientific community will convene to solve PNT challenges that impact Pacific Rim development.
Pacific PNT 2013 is organized by a prestigious Pacific Rim Advisory Board and will feature technical papers presented on a diverse array of topics including:
- Agricultural and Land Vehicle Applications
- Air Vehicle Navigation and Surveillance
- Algorithms and Methods
- Aviation Applications of GNSS
- Challenging Navigation Topics
- Collaborative Navigation Topics
- Earthquake, Tsunami Prediction and Monitoring with GNSS
- First Responder, Indoor/Urban Navigation
- GNSS Correction and Monitoring Networks
- GNSS Policy/Status Updates
- GNSS Signal Structures
- Image Aided and Terrain-Referenced Navigation
- Inertial Navigation Technology and Applications
- Ionosphere Monitoring with GNSS
- Signals of Opportunity
- Spectrum, Interference and Authentication
- Terrestrial and Maritime Navigation Technologies
- Time and Frequency Distribution
For more information the ION’s Pacific PNT 2013, please visit www.ion.org/pnt.
For more information please visit http://www.ion.org/pnt
Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa