Content-Rich Conference Schedule Available Online
Join us September 20 & 21 for the best GIS in the Rockies Conference ever, including:
- Professional development: learn skills for advancement, including GISP certification points
- Latest trends and industry developments: new open forum discussions by industry's leading geospatial professionals
- Networking - with GIS colleagues from throughout the Rocky Mountain region
- FUN, FUN, FUN - social event with prizes, well-known photographer John Fielder speaking, etc.!
The Conference Schedule is now available online. 2012 GIS in the Rockies features an outstanding content-rich schedule. Included are track blocks and special event details.
DON'T MISS IT! It's a great value and the only one of its kind!
Track themes include:
Check out the conference schedule and visit GISintheRockies.org for more conference information or to register to join us in Denver September 20 & 21 for GIS in the Rockies 2012.
- The next 25 years of geospatial technology
- Working together: efforts to achieve transparency, participation and collaboration
- Monitoring and assessing our changing world
- Get It Surveyed: The basis for precision and accuracy
- Educating the Next 25 Years of GIS Professionals
- Emerging Technologies
- Mobile GIS
- USGS National Map Data
- GIS in government
- Emergency Response / Preparedness
- Vendor Showcase
For more information please visit http://www.GISintheRockies.org