Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price) 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Technology Ask & Answer » Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price)

Name Message
Vas Mavromatis

Topic  Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price)       Flag »  Reply »

Hey,

I just graduated from University in Greece  and I was thinking about buying a Total Station which will be value for money..(low price, easy to use..). I found on the net the Stonex R2 which is relatively simple and costs around 3500 euros ex VAT..

Would it be possible to inform me whether is a good choice (given the money) or can you suggest anything else? Moreover, what are the characteristics which I have to pay attention to?

Thanks in advance 

Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:51:41 AM
Neeraj

Reply  Re: Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price) Flag »  Reply »
I found on the net.
Get 100Gb free space with surdoc tru privacy security policy
http://www.surdoc.com

Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:06:52 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Technology Ask & Answer » Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price)

» Reply to Stonex R2 (new model) reviews or comparison with any other total station (same price) Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.

Website design and hosting provided by 270net Technologies in Frederick, Maryland.